When an iOS update fails, an iPhone crashes, or a user accidentally deletes a video, the user may permanently lose access to the video. If we delete a video from our iTunes library, it is usually possible to re-download it.
With no backups, however, it can be difficult to recover films erased from the iPhone’s built-in camera. In this article, we’ll teach you how to recover lost iPhone video (with or without a backup) in a quick and secure manner. In order to learn more, please keep reading.
How To Recover Deleted Photos In An iPhone
Through Recently Deleted Album
- You may access the Albums section of your photo library by tapping the album icon at the screen’s bottom.
- Utilities is where you’ll locate the Recently Deleted album, so just look there.
- The video you want to restore will appear when you tap on it.
- The Recover button can be found in the lower right corner.
2. By Using The iCloud Backup Method
If you have recently posted images to iCloud, you can simply retrieve them by accessing them from your device or the iCloud website. If you have not recently submitted photos to iCloud, you cannot easily retrieve them. But if you want to back up your phone using iCloud, you should follow these procedures.
- Create a backup of your iPhone on iCloud in case something goes wrong with it or you decide you don’t like the content of an older backup and are ready to forego the images. This will allow you to revert to the previous settings of your phone.
- When the backup is finished, conduct a factory reset, and then restore your phone from a backup that was created a sufficient amount of time ago to contain the images you have lost.
- When the process of restoring your device is finished, check the Photos app to see if the missing photos have been restored. In the event that this does not work, you will need to retry the process and either restore an older backup or go back to your most recent backup.
Note: If the older backup contains the photos you’re looking for, but you don’t like the rest of the older version, you can try emailing the photos to yourself or uploading them onto an external cloud service (such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or another similar service), and then returning your phone to its later version.
This is an option if the older backup contains the photos you’re looking for, but you don’t like the rest of the older version.
3. By Using iTunes Backup For Help
If you’re still using iTunes to back up and restore your phone, restoring from a backup is a rather simple process. However, if you’re among the majority of people who utilize iCloud for this, then you’re in luck.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac running an earlier version of macOS than Mojave or your PC, and then click the “iPhone” icon that should appear in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window when you’ve done so.
- Select the Summary tab located in the left-hand side of the window.
- In the section titled “Backups,” click the “Restore Backup” button.
- Select the backup from which you would like to restore your phone.
- Once the process of restoring your device is finished, check the Photos app to see if the photos you had deleted are present there. In the event that this does not work, you will need to retry the process and either restore from a previous backup or go back to the most recent backup.
4. Through A Cloud Storage Service
You can now generate a backup of all of your images that is separate from iCloud and iTunes if you use a cloud service such as Dropbox or OneDrive. This backup will then be synchronized with a folder on your personal computer.
You can install the Dropbox or OneDrive app on your iPhone if you don’t currently use either of these services and then your images will be backed up on both of them automatically.
This will show you how to recover a backup of your images that was stored on Dropbox or OneDrive.
- On your computer, navigate to the folder where all of the images that were backed up from your iPhone are stored.
- In addition, launch a web browser and navigate to your iCloud Photos collection.
- To restore the photos, drag them from the folder to the browser where you keep your pictures. They will be synced with your iPhone as soon as they have been uploaded to iCloud, which will happen automatically.
Can You Find Hidden Photos In iPhones
It’s possible that the images have been hidden on your iPhone, even though you haven’t erased them. This could explain why you can’t find them. Should this be the case, you will be required to uncover them.
- Launch the Photos app on your device.
- Select Albums from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the bottom of the page and tap the Hidden option in the utility section when you get there. If the Hidden folder does not contain any photographs, you will see the number 0 next to it.
- Select can be found in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select each photo that you wish to save to your iPhone and then tap the Share button.
- In the bottom-left corner of the screen, you’ll see a button labeled Share.
- After scrolling down, locate the options that are located underneath the photographs and share options, and then select the Unhide button.
Note: Only users who have updated their iPhones to iOS 14 or later are able to hide and reveal images on their devices.